You can be a HSA Lifetime Member if you are over 60.
There are many benefits of being a HSA member. These include:
- Discounted rates for attending all HSA events including our annual conference
- Access to exclusive HSA content online
- Reduced rates on housing publications
- Opportunities to contribute to our blog
- Access to bursary applications for attending the HSA conference
- Opportunities to apply for small grants to support housing-related events
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
Because HSA membership subscriptions are deemed to be annual commitments refunds for membership are not given. Any member has the right to have their name deleted from the HSA’s membership database at any time but in this event there shall be no rebate of any part of the subscription already paid. Please note that refunds will not usually be made to members who indicate that they could retrospectively have been in a lower cost membership category e.g. a full personal member who could have been entitled to the concessionary student rate. It is the responsibility of members to inform the HSA of any required changes to their circumstances at the time of their membership renewal.