Membership to the HSA provides a gateway to staying involved with the current activities of housing professionals across the UK and further afield. Our members include academics in the education and research sectors, policymakers and practitioners from local government, third sector and private sector organisations, independent consultants and students. The HSA also takes a strong interest in providing a supportive network for housing researchers in the early stages of their careers.
Benefits of becoming a member of the HSA include:
- A reduced fee for attending the HSA’s annual conference
- Reduced fees for attending HSA events
- Access to small grants for organising housing-related events and activities
- Opportunities to publish blog posts and news items on the HSA website
- Reduced subscription rates for the personal use of select housing journals
You’ll get confirmation of your sign up when you press Register. You’ll be taken to the Membership payments on the next page.