Membership of the HSA costs
- £25.00 Full Membership
- £11.50 Student Membership
- £65.00 Corporate Membership (max. 3 named individuals) This membership is available to non-academic organisations i.e. local authorities, housing associations, third sector organisations and consultancies
- £125.00 Lifetime Membership (age 60 and over)
- Reduced admission to the annual HSA conference
- Access to reduced-rate subscriptions to a number of leading journals, with savings of up to 75% available (see below for further details).
- A discount of 20% on all titles in the in the Chartered Institute for Housing/ Housing Studies Association joint publication series
- HSA members are also eligible to apply for financial bursaries to host events and activities that support and promote housing research. Members (subject to eligibility) are also encouraged to submit papers for the annual Valerie Karn Prize coordinated by the HSA.