Thank you for choosing to renew your membership with the HSA. Membership to the HSA provides a gateway to staying involved with the current activities of housing professionals across the UK and further afield. Our members include academics in the education and research sectors, policymakers and practitioners from local government, third sector and private sector organisations, independent consultants and students. The HSA also takes a strong interest in providing a supportive network for housing researchers in the early stages of their careers.
Being a member has a number of benefits:
- Members get reduced rates to all our events, including our Annual Conference, and some other housing sector events with partner organisations;
- Members can use the HSA blog as a means to disseminate news, research and ideas;
- We have an event sponsorship programme to support members to disseminate and discuss their work;
- We provide a number of bursaries to support early career and unfunded housing researchers to attend our annual conference;
- We run the Valerie Karn prize, rewarding the best early career paper at our annual conference;
- As a learned society, we nominate fellows to the Academy of Social Sciences.
- We will also have a role to play in ensuring that housing studies is well represented in the panels involved in the next Research Excellence Framework Exercise.
Please note that you are advised not register using a Microsoft email account (Hotmail, Outlook or Live) for security purposes.
Please login first to complete your renewal.