FREE & DISCOUNTED PLACES FOR HSA MEMBERS.
The University of Salford are running a conference entitled: Homelessness Conference 2017: Solutions to the housing crisis on the 6th of June 2017 in Manchester.
- Professor Ian Loveland, Professor of Law, City University of London
- Dr Nick Maguire, Deputy Head Psychology (Education), University of Southampton
- Eloise Shepherd, Head of Housing and Planning Policy, London Councils
- Chris Hancock, Head of Housing at Crisis
- Mark Meehan, Director of Housing Needs, Croydon Council
- Satty Rai, Member Engagement Manager, Northern Housing Consortium.
- Tony Stephenson, General Manager, Emmaus Bolton
- Robert McCartney, Head of Housing Support, Leeds City Council
- Councillor Paul Longshaw, Lead Member for Housing and Neighbourhoods, Salford City Council
The event aims to provide unique insights into the underlying causes and potential solutions to the homelessness crisis.
Full price tickets are £325 + VAT but the organisers have offered 20 reduced rate delegate places for HSA members at £100 + VAT as well as 10 complementary places to be offered to Early Career Researchers in the first instance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your discounted place at this interesting, and timely, event.
If you would like to become a member of the HSA, current fees are £25 per annum – to join and read more about member benefits please click here.